1. to have a laugh 开玩笑
Are you having a laugh? 你在开玩笑吗?
2. to have somebody on 说服别人某事，但其实是假的(整人)
Are you having me on? 你是不是在整我?
3. to have the last laugh 比之前伤害过你的人有成就
Anna was bullied for being a nerd at school, but she had the last laugh when she got the highest grades in the year. Anna在学校被同学霸凌、取笑为书呆子，但当她成为全学年第一名时，她给了其他人漂亮的回击。
4. to have a sweet tooth 爱吃甜食
5. to have a bone to pick with someone 想跟某人谈某个问题(通常是那个人做错事或闯祸)
6. to have a change of heart 转换态度(通常从负面转正面)
7. to have a crack at something 尝试做某事、轮到你尝试做…
Would you mind taking my picture? I’ll have a crack at it. 可以请你帮我照相吗? 我来试试。
8. to have a crush on someone 暗恋某人
9. to have a good command of something 对某事很在行
I have a good command of Spanish. 我有很好的西班牙语能力。
10. to have a good mind to do something 受诱惑想做某事(虽然你知道不应该)
例如:当你得知有人在你背后说你的八卦，你可能会说I have a good mind to confront her. 我很想直接找她问清楚。