阿凡达中英经典台词?

阿凡达中英经典台词?
阿凡达台词?
已邀请:
1.The sky people have sent us a message. 人类给我们带来了消息

2.That they can take whatever they want. 他们可以为所欲为

3.But we will send them a message. 但是我们也要给他们送去消息

4.You ride out as fast as the wind can carry you. 你们要像疾风一样出发

5.You tell that Turok Makto calls to them. 就说魅影骑士召唤他们

6.If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude如果你想活着,你需要培养一种坚强的精神态度

7.It's nothing like an old school safety brief to put your mind at ease. 没什么比个老学校安全简短,来放轻松心情了。

8.He has no business sticking his nose in my department. 他没有商业坚持他的鼻子在我的部门。

9.Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.大意是人一生中出人头地的机会不多,一旦有了一定要抓住机会!

10.You got some heart, kid, showing up in this neighborhood. 你有了一些的心,孩子,展示这个社区。

11.Pandora will shit you out dead with zero warning. 潘多拉将便爱上你死了,零警告

12.Sky people can not learn. You do not see. - Teach me how to see人类不能学习。你看不到。-教我如何看

13.It is hard to fill a cup which is already full. 很难填补,已经满杯。

14.For reasons I cannot fathom the Omaticaya have chosen you. 我不能完全理解的原因Omaticaya选中你。

15.Even the stone understands better then he does. 甚至那块石头比他还要地了解, If you want to hit this thing, it's going to be complicated.Only their Deity. 如果你想打这事,这将是相当复杂的。只有他们的神。

16.Their Goddess made up of all living things. 所有活的东西是由他们的女神创造的。

17.You got nothing, keep running. Why don't you bring back some friends你什么都没有得到,继续跑。你为什么不带回来一些朋友

柏皙素肌

赞同来自:

Col. Quaritch: You are not in Kansas anymore. You are on Pandora, ladies and gentlemen!
库奇上校:这里已经不是你们的老家了(意译),女士们先生们,你们现在在潘多拉星球。

Jake Sully: With your permission, I will speak now. You would honor me by translating. The Sky People have sent us a message... That they can take whatever they want. That no one can stop them. Well we will send them a message. You ride out as fast as the wind can carry you... You tell the other clans to come. Tell them Toruk Makto calls to them! You fly now, with me! My brothers! Sisters! And we will show the Sky People... That they can not take whatever they want! And that this... this is our land! 

杰克•萨利:人类给我们带来了信息。他们能得到任何他们想要的,而且没人能阻止,但是我们也要让他们看到,像风一样奔跑。告诉别的种族,告诉他就说是魅影骑士在召唤他们。飞吧!和我一起!兄弟们!姐妹们!我们要让他们知道,他们并不能得到所有!因为,这里——是我们的土地!

Trudy Chacon: You should see your faces!  
   朱迪•查孔:真想看看你们的表情!

Jake Sully: Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world, and in here is the dream.  
杰克•萨利:一切都被颠倒了,好像那边才是真实的世界,这里才是梦境。

Col. Quaritch: It seems diplomacy has failed.  
   迈尔斯•夸奇上校:很显然,外交努力已经失败了。

Neytiri: Eywa has heard you... Eywa has heard you!  
   奈缇丽:爱娃与你同在。(我不记得了原话了,这个翻译也行吧?)

Jake Sully: [Making a video log] Do I have to do this now?  
Dr. Grace Augustine: Yes now, while it's still fresh. 
Jake Sully: Okay uh... location: shack.

杰克•萨利:我必须要这样做吗?
格蕾丝•奥古斯汀博士:是的,趁热打铁。
杰克•萨利:好吧,嗯…地点:小屋里…

Neytiri:This is shahaylu the bond. Feel her heartbeat, her breath. Feel her strong legs.
奈缇丽:这就是沟通,是一种结合。感受她,感受她的心跳,她的呼吸,她那强壮有力的四肢
Neytiri:First flight seals the bond. You cannot wait.
奈缇丽:第一次飞行终身相伴,事不宜迟。(意译)

要回复问题请先登录注册