酒店英语情景对话,酒店入住英语情景对话?

酒店英语情景对话,酒店入住英语情景对话?
已邀请:

admin - ITnan

赞同来自:

1酒店英语情景对话—给客人介绍景点
 
A: Good afternoon, Ma’am. How may I help you?

女士,下午好,有什么可以帮您的?

B: Good afternoon. I am on vacation here for the first time. I am wondering what I should go see.

下午好,我第一次来这里度假。有什么地方我应该去看的吗?

A: Well. You must go to Lujiazui to see some buildings that today represent modern Shanghai, like the Pearl Tower or Jinmao Tower.

你一定要去陆家嘴,那里的建筑代表着现代的上海,比如说东方明珠,金茂大厦。


B: Sounds cool. But I think there will be many people around. Is there any other place?

听起来不错,不过好像那里人很多。有其他推荐的地方吗?

A: Absolutely. You can also go to the former French Concession which represents old Shanghai. The French Concession has many famous streets. But one in particular you should visit is Wukang Road which has great heritage architecture that was built by the French residents in the early 1920s and 30s.

当然。你也可以去法租界,那里是典型的老上海,有很多街道。但是你一定要去武康路,因为那里有二三十年代法国人建的传统建筑。

B: Do you think there will bemany people around also?

 那里人也会多吗?


A: On the weekday, there are not so many people around. It is rather quiet. There are some great restaurants and lovely cafes as well.

工作日的时候,没有很多人,比较安静。那里也有不少好的餐厅和有特色的咖啡馆。


B: I will definitely go check it out. Thanks for your suggestions.

那我一定去看看。谢谢你的建议。


A: I am happy to share Ma’am.

我很乐意分享,女士。

B: By the way, where can I find good Shanghaiese food?

顺便问问,哪里可以吃到好的上海菜?


A: I would definitely recommend Yuanyuan which is not far from here. They have traditional Shanghaiese food, such as The Red Braised Pork Belly. But I am afraid that the restaurant might be fully booked at dinner time as it is so popular. However,we can help you to book it in advance if you would like to try.

那我一定推荐离着不远的圆苑。那里有传统的上海菜,比如红烧肉。不过我觉得晚餐时间有可能满座,因为这个餐厅很受欢迎。不过如果你想试试,我可以帮你预定。

B: I am drooling already. Please do. I would like to go around 7pm today.

我已经在流口水了,请帮我预定,我想今天晚上7点去。


A: Sure. I will call the restaurant right away.

好的,我现在马上打电话给他们。
 


 
2酒店英语情景对话—我和老外聊面条儿
 
A: Good evening, Ma’am. May I take your order?

晚上好,女士,我可以帮你点菜吗?


B: Yes. May I know what are the Chinese-style cold noodles made of?

好的。请问下中式凉面是怎么样的?

 

A: The Chinese-style cold noodles are made of egg noodles, mixed with sesame paste, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and garlic paste, as well as served with shredded cucumber. It tastes refreshing while not overly greasy. You can also add some chili pepper if you like spicy.

中式凉面是用鸡蛋面做的,拌上芝麻酱,酱油,醋,糖和蒜汁,再加上黄瓜丝。吃起来很清新也不会太油。你也可以加一些辣椒如果你喜欢吃辣的话。
 

B: Wow, It sounds fantastic. I also heard you guys make pretty good Japanese-style cold noodles.

哇,听起来好棒。我也听说你们的日式冷面很好吃。


A: Yes. Our restaurant is quite famous for Japanese-style cold noodles. It is made of soba noodles and mixed with miso sauce, served with a lot of chopped scallions and shredded seaweed. You can also choose to add a Japanese tempura fish cake, fried tofu, raw egg or even grated radish, which creates different flavors for the noodles.

是的,这是我们餐厅的招牌。是用荞麦面拌上味增酱再加上香葱和紫菜丝。你也可以选择加个日式鱼饼,炸豆腐,生鸡蛋甚至白萝卜丝,给面条增加不同的口味。
 

B: Oh that sounds nice. But I am not fan of scallions. I think I will go for the Chinese-style cold noodles.

听着不错。但是我不喜欢香葱。我觉得我还是要中式冷面吧。
 

A: Sure. Can I get you something to drink?

好的,要喝点什么吗?


B: What do you recommend?

有什么推荐的吗?
 

A: I think a glass of iced plum juice goes pretty well with the Chinese-style cold noodles.

我觉得一杯冰的酸梅汁和中式冷面最搭了。
 

B: I trust you. Please get me one.

我相信你,那就要酸梅汁。


A: Thank you. Anything else?

谢谢。还需要其他的吗?


B: Um…..I am thinking about chicken wings. But I will see. Can I keep the menu?

我想吃鸡翅,不过我再看看。可以把菜单留着吗
 

A: Absolutely. Please let me know if you need anything else.

当然。需要其他的东西请叫我。


B: Thank you.

谢谢。

一伊

赞同来自:

酒店英语情景对话,酒店入住英语情景对话?

作为酒店工作人员,经常会遇到很多外国住客。因此酒店工作人员一定要掌握一些最简单日常服务用语。对于英语口语基础比较弱的员工,掌握一些酒店服务英语急用句是非常有必要的,以免遇到外国住客时,由于语言交流不通,造成住客不好的服务体验。今天就为大家整了常用酒店客房服务英语急用句500例中的精选,供大家学习。
 
常用酒店客房服务英语急用句500例

1、Good morning ... 早上好

Good afternoon... 下午好

Good evening... 晚上好

Good night... 晚安

2、Room service. May I come in?

客房服务。我能进来吗?

3、I am sorry to trouble you , sir. May I clean the room now?

不好意思打扰您了先生,现在我可以打扫房间了吗?

4、When would you like me to do your room, sir ?

您要我什么时候来为您整理房间?

5、I hope I'm not disturbing you .

我希望我没有打扰您。

6、I'm very sorry, sir . A repairman will come and check it right away.

我很抱歉,先生。修理工马上来检查。

7、If you don’t want to be disturbed, just hang the DND sign outside the door.

如果您不想被打扰,就请将这“请勿打扰”的牌子挂在门外。

8、I’m awfully sorry about it.

我对此十分抱歉。

9、I do apologize for my mistake.

我为我的错误而道歉。

10、Sorry to have caused you so much trouble.

对不起,给您添麻烦了。

11、I assure you it won’t happen again. I’ll be more careful another time.

我保证这件事以后不会再发生了。以后我一定要仔细些。

12、All right, sir .We will do that then.

好的先生到时候我们会这样做的。

13、There are two sockets in the bathroom, one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.

浴室内有两个插座,分别是用于110伏和220伏电压。

14、The hot water supply is round the clock in our hotel.

我们宾馆有24小时的热水供应。

15、Have you got any laundry, sir?

先生,您有衣服要洗吗?

16、Turn-down service, May I come in ?

夜床服务,我能进来吗?

17、Just check the time you would like for breakfast, mark down the time and hang it outside your door before you go to bed tonight.

写好您早餐需要的项目,标出时间,今晚睡觉前将其挂在门外

18、I’m here to change the sheets and pillowcases.

我马上调换床单和枕套

19、I’ll bring you some towels immediately.

我马上给您拿几条毛巾来。

20、It is my pleasure to serve you.

很乐意为您效劳。
 
酒店英语口语情景对话如下:

1、Welcome to Great Wall hotel!欢迎来到长城酒店!

2、Call for service at any time.有事随时叫我。

3、Thank you for waiting.谢谢您的等待。

4、How do you like our hotel?您对我们酒店的印象如何?

5、Is this your first time to visit QHD?这是您第一次来吗?

6、I' II try my best to help you.我会尽力帮助您。

7、Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。

8、Thank you for your comments.感谢您的意见。

9、Breakfast will be served form 7:00 to 9:30 at the hall of Chincse restaurant.早餐时间是7-9点,地点是中餐大厅

10、Go straight ahead,and then tum your left,it' sjust opposite the elevator.向前走,然后左转,就在电梯对面。
 
酒店入住-点餐-客房-洗衣房-退房的一整套服务英语对话
 
入 住
 
F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?
欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?
G: I’d like a room, please.
我要住店。

F: Would you prefer a single or a double?
你是要单人间还是双人间呢?

G: A double, please. How much is that?
双人间,价格是多少?

F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?
145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?

G: Just tonight.

就今晚。
 
F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?
一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?


G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.
我是达维斯。

F: And how do you spell that, sir?
怎么拼写呢?

G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.

是D-A-V-I-E-S。

F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?
好的,你想要如何付款?
 
G: Do you take VISA?
能用VISA卡吗?

F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.
可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。

G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?
我用VISA付款,退房时间是?

F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?
10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?

G: And is there a restaurant?
有餐厅吗?
F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.
3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。

G: Is there a pool here?

有游泳池吗?

F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.
有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。

G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?
餐厅什么时候关门呢?

F: They both close at 10:00 P.M. 
餐厅和游泳池都是10点。
 
G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M.
好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?

F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay. 
没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!
 
点 餐

W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation? 
晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?

G: Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.

我是Johnson.

W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right? 
这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?

G: Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.
谢谢,非常好。

W: My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?
不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?

G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes? 
还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

W: How much would you spend?
你大概消费多少钱呢?

G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics. 
钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.
好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。
 
客房服务

(R:Room Attendant G:Guest)

R: This is housekeeping, can I help you?

这是客房服务中心,有什么可以帮到您吗?

G: I forgot my adapter. Can I borrow one?

我忘了带转换插头,能借一个吗?

R: Yes, we can lend you a travel adapter. There is a deposit of 5 Euro.

没问题,我们可以借一个给您,不过您要付五欧元的押金。

G: That’s fine. Also, may I have extra towels?

可以。我可以多要几条毛巾吗?

R: Of course.How many would you need?

当然可以,要几条呢?

G: Two bath towels please. Thank you.

两条浴巾。谢谢。
 
洗衣房

A: Excuse me.Do you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.

打扰一下,您有需要洗的衣物吗?洗衣房服务员员来收衣物了。

G: No,not now,thank you.

现在还不需要,谢谢你.

A: If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.The laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.

如果您有需要洗的衣物,请把它们放在浴室后面的洗衣袋了。洗衣房的工作人员每天早上会来取走。

G: Thank you.

谢谢你。

A: Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.

请您告诉我们,或者在洗衣单上标明是否您的衣物需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或者缝补并且说明您什么时候要取回这些衣物。

G: I see.What if there is any laundry damage?I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.

好的,我明白了。如果衣物损坏怎么办呢?我想知道您们酒店会怎么处理这个问题。

A: In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.

如果是这样,酒店让人会赔偿。赔偿不会超过所洗衣物的十倍。


G: That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.

那听起来非常合理。我希望衣物不会出现损坏。

A: Don't worry,Ma'am.The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.

不要担心,女士。我们洗衣房工作经验很丰富的。


G: All right.Thank you for your information.

那好吧,谢谢你的提醒。

A: Not at all.

不用谢。
 
退 房

F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?

下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?

G: Can you check me out please?

可以帮我退房吗?

F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?

G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯

F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。

G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?

一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?

F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。

G: Can I pay with a credit card?

我可以用信用卡支付吗?

F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

当然,请您给我下您的护照。

G: Here you are.

给你。

F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天

G: Thank you, you too, bye.

谢谢,你也是,再见。

 
 
 

潮州手拉朱泥壶

赞同来自:

酒店英语情景对话
 
酒店英语情景对话—给客人介绍景点


 
 
A: Good afternoon, Ma’am. How may I help you?

女士,下午好,有什么可以帮您的?

B: Good afternoon. I am on vacation here for the first time. I am wondering what I should go see.

下午好,我第一次来这里度假。有什么地方我应该去看的吗?

A: Well. You must go to Lujiazui to see some buildings that today represent modern Shanghai, like the Pearl Tower or Jinmao Tower.

你一定要去陆家嘴,那里的建筑代表着现代的上海,比如说东方明珠,金茂大厦。
 
B: Sounds cool. But I think there will be many people around. Is there any other place?

听起来不错,不过好像那里人很多。有其他推荐的地方吗?

 
A: Absolutely. You can also go to the former French Concession which represents old Shanghai. The French Concession has many famous streets. But one in particular you should visit is Wukang Road which has great heritage architecture that was built by the French residents in the early 1920s and 30s.

当然。你也可以去法租界,那里是典型的老上海,有很多街道。但是你一定要去武康路,因为那里有二三十年代法国人建的传统建筑。
 
B: Do you think there will bemany people around also?

 那里人也会多吗?




A: On the weekday, there are not so many people around. It is rather quiet. There are some great restaurants and lovely cafes as well.

工作日的时候,没有很多人,比较安静。那里也有不少好的餐厅和有特色的咖啡馆。


B: I will definitely go check it out. Thanks for your suggestions.

那我一定去看看。谢谢你的建议。


A: I am happy to share Ma’am.

我很乐意分享,女士。

 

B: By the way, where can I find good Shanghaiese food?

顺便问问,哪里可以吃到好的上海菜?


A: I would definitely recommend Yuanyuan which is not far from here. They have traditional Shanghaiese food, such as The Red Braised Pork Belly. But I am afraid that the restaurant might be fully booked at dinner time as it is so popular. However,we can help you to book it in advance if you would like to try.

那我一定推荐离着不远的圆苑。那里有传统的上海菜,比如红烧肉。不过我觉得晚餐时间有可能满座,因为这个餐厅很受欢迎。不过如果你想试试,我可以帮你预定。


B: I am drooling already. Please do. I would like to go around 7pm today.

我已经在流口水了,请帮我预定,我想今天晚上7点去。


A: Sure. I will call the restaurant right away.

好的,我现在马上打电话给他们。

要回复问题请先登录注册