【英语口语】关于端午节的英语对话,珠海IBS英语学校和大家分享一些关于端午节的英语对话.下文为关于端午节的英文来源和关于端午节的英语对话,请阅读下文. ;关于端午节的英语对话情景一: 问:汤姆 Why are you celebrating the Dragon Boat Festival?

端午节-粽子  (4).jpg

英语口语】关于端午节的英语对话,珠海IBS英语学校和大家分享一些关于端午节的英语对话。下文为关于端午节的英文来源和关于端午节的英语对话,请阅读下文。


 关于端午节的英语对话情景一

:汤姆 Why are you celebrating the Dragon Boat Festival? 
 
         你们为什么要过端午节? 
 
:李明 We celebrate it to commemorate a great patriotic poet of China: Qu Yuan. 
 
         是为了纪念中国伟大的爱国诗人:屈原。 
 
:How do you celebrate it? 
 
          那你们一般怎么庆祝? 
 
:李明 We'll have zongzi. The stuffing in zongzi could be dates, bean paste, yolk, chestnuts, or other things. There are so many kinds. People in southern China like the zongzi with meat in it. 
 
          我们会包粽子吃。里面能放枣啊,豆沙啊,蛋黄啊,栗子啊什么的。有很多种馅儿呢。南方人还喜欢包肉馅儿的粽子。 
 
:汤姆 Wow, I almost drooled because of your description. 
 
          哇,说得我都快流口水了呢。 
 
:李明 There's more. There are also dragon boat matches in some places of southern China. 
 
          还有呢!南方很多地方还会有赛龙舟呢! 
 
结尾:汤姆 I should go and see some if I have is a chance. 
 
         有机会一定要去看看。


关于端午节的英语对话情景二


  A: Have you heard about the Dragon Boat Races to be held this afternoon?
  A: 你知道今天下午有龙舟比赛吗?

  B: Yes, it is part of a holiday, right?
  B: 知道啊,是为了庆祝什么节日对吧?

  A: Yup, Duan Wu Festival, but its also just simply called the Dragon Boat Festival. Its among the three major traditional holidays celebrated by Chinese.
  A: 是的,是端午节,不过(英文中)通常叫做龙舟节。它是中国三大传统节日之一。

  B: Other than the Dragon Boat Races, whats special about this day?
  B: 除了龙舟赛,这一天还有什么特别的活动吗?

  A: Traditionally, it was thought to be a time for warding off evil spirits, but now its just thought of a time to remind family members to take care of their health.
  A: 在传统上,这一天一直被视为是驱凶避邪的日子,不过现在它的意义已经只是提醒家人注意身体健康了。

  B: Sounds great! I think Ill join in on the boat competitions.
  B: 听起来不赖!我想我会去参加龙舟比赛。

  A: After youve worked up an appetite, you can eat Zongzi. Everyone eats them during the Dragon Boat Festival.
  A: 等你划船累到肚子饿的时候,就可以吃粽子。端午节的时候大家都会吃粽子。

 

  B: Eating is a really important part of Chinese culture, huh?
  B: 吃真是中国文化中很重要的一部分,对吧?

  A: Yes, perhaps one of the most important aspect. Dont worry though; there are no surprises in Zongzi. They are just rice with either meat or sweet red bean paste wrapped inside. They are quite yummy!
  A: 没错,或许是最重要的之一。不过别担心,粽子里面没什么特别的东西,只是米饭包着肉或豆沙而已。好吃极了!


  NOTES
  1. join in on 通常指加入某个已经计划要进行的活动,成为其中的一员。例:
  You should join in on our familys New Year's celebration.
  你应该来跟我们家人一起庆祝新年。

  2. work up an appetite 引起食欲,胃口大增。例:
  He worked up an appetite after a long day of chopping wood.
  在砍了一天柴后,他食欲大增。
 

关于端午节的英语对话情景三:


  A:What a coincidence! The boat races is going to be held at the Kunming Lake later, let's go and watch. 
  今天来得太巧了.过一会儿在昆明湖上要举行划船比赛.我们好好看看.


  B:They are crowded across the lake. They are so lively! Are these boats over there called dragon boats? 
  对岸挤满了人.真热闹!那边一条条参加比赛的船是不是叫龙舟?


  A:Yeah. The boat races is held annually all over China and is a celebrated tradition. 
  对.中国各地每年都要举行龙舟比赛.这种活动延续了很多年了.


  B:The dragon boats look very interesting. What's the boat race for? 
  龙舟看起来很有意思.龙舟比赛是怎么回事?


  A:To memorize ancient the patriotic poet -Qu Yuan. When he jumped in the river, people tried to rescue him by rowing their boats out into the water. 
  是为了纪念爱国诗人屈原.屈原投江的时候.人们争先恐后地划着船去救他.


  B:It comes to me. Chinese people who live abroad organize their own dragon boat races every year. 
  想起来了.国外的华侨每年也要举行龙舟比赛.


文化知识拓展阅读


  端午节为每年农历五月初五。端午节是我国汉族人民的传统节日,这一天必不可少的活动逐渐演变为吃粽子,赛龙舟,挂菖蒲、蒿草、艾叶,薰苍术、白芷,喝雄黄酒。据说,吃粽子和赛龙舟,是为了纪念屈原。中国端午节为国家法定节假日之一,并列入世界非物质文化遗产名录。

【英语口语】端午节用英语怎么说

给自己一次机会
去创造想要的生活