西餐厅常用英语口语?

西餐厅常用英语口语?
已邀请:
西餐厅常用英语情景对话
Have you got a table for two, please?

请问您有两个人的桌子吗??

Have you booked a table?

您预定餐桌了吗?

Have you made a reservation?

您预定了吗?

smoking or non-smoking?

吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

Would you like something to drink? 您想喝什么?

Would you like to see the menu? 您需要看菜单吗?
 
 快餐餐厅用餐篇

Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)?

在这里用餐或带走?

I’ll eat here.

在这里用餐。

Take out, please.

带走。

I’ll have a small hamburger, milk, and one large order of French fries.

请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。

Can I sit here?

我可以坐这里吗?

Can I have a hot dog, please?

请给我一份热狗。

With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup, please.

加蕃茄酱或美乃滋?请加蕃茄酱。

朕是小仙女

赞同来自:

西餐厅常用英语口语
 一、预定
1、上午/下午/晚上好,我能为您做些什么?
Good morning / afternoon/ evenig, May I help you?
2、请问您一共有多少人来用餐?
How many presons are there in you party,Sir/Madam?
How many gicests are coming?
3、请问您几点到?
What time would you like to arrive?
4、请问您贵姓?
May I have your name,please?
5、可以留下您的联系方式吗?
May I take your telephone number,please?
6、请问您有什么需求需要我们做准备的?
Is there anything specis you would like us to prepore?
7、如果您有什么要求,请通知我们。
If you have further requiements,please let us know.
8、恐怕我们餐厅给您留座到晚上8:00。
I'm afraid that we only can guarantee the table before 8:00in the evening.
 
二,点菜
1、请问我可以为您点菜吗?
Are you ready to order now?
2、请问您想吃些什么?
What would you like to order?
3、请问您还需要点别的吗?
Would you like some more?
4、请问您的牛排要几成熟?
How would you like your steak coled?
(Rare 一成熟;
Medium Rare 三成熟;
Medium 五成熟;
Medium Well 七成熟;
Well Done 全熟)
5、对不起,先生,这道菜已卖完。
I'm sorry sir ,we don't have any more.
 
三.迎宾
1 、上午好,欢迎光临。
Welcome to our restanrant.
2、我能为您做些什么?
May I help you?
3、请问您是否有预定?
Do you have a reservation?
4、请问您一共有多少人来用餐?
How many persons
5、请这边走/请跟我来。
This way please/Follow me,please.
6、先生,您看见在这里可以吗?
Would you like to sit here,sir?
7、您是愿意靠窗户坐还是靠门坐呢?
Which do you prefer,by the window or near the door?
8、您对这张餐桌还满意吗?
Is this table fine with you?
9、这是您的菜单,先生。
Here is the menle for you,sir.
10、对不起,先生,我们现在没有空餐桌,请您在酒吧稍等一会儿,好吗?有空桌,我们会立刻通知您。
I'm sorry,sir,we don't have a free table now,Would you like to have a drink in the bar?We'll call you as soon as possible.
11、先生,对不起,让您久等了。
I'm sorry to keep you waiting,sir?
12、如果您在用餐时有什么问题,请告诉我。
If you need any help,please call me.

Dnotworrybhappy - www.zhibs.net

赞同来自:

西餐厅常用英语口语:听不懂就糗大了!
 
如果有一天你去了国外一间西餐厅,带着事先准备好的一大堆的点餐必杀绝技,还想着实在不行了就指着隔壁桌说“来份儿一样的”,但是却突然发现服务生说些什么,完全听不懂!糗大啦!
 
步入餐厅,服务生会迎上来,请你点餐:

Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir?

请坐,给您菜单。先生,您要点菜吗?

What would you like to have, coffee or tea?

您喝点儿什么?咖啡还是茶?

Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?

您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

What kind of food would you like to have?

您想吃什么菜?

Have you anything in mind as to (decided) what to drink?

您决定了喝什么吗?

What would you like for dinner/dessert?

您喜欢吃点什么餐/甜点?

向你推荐菜式的时候,他会这么说:

It never goes to the head.

这(酒)不上头。

It’s our chef’s recommendation.

这是我们的大厨推荐。

It’s delicious and worth a try.

它鲜美可口,值得一试。

Many guests give high comments on the wine.

许多宾客对这种酒赞赏备至。

How do you like the fish cooked this way?

您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?

I would suggest Californian red wine for the beef steak.

我建议您配牛排喝加利福尼亚红酒。



再训练有素的服务生也会犯错误,这时他会说:

I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉,让您久等了。

I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish.

真对不起,我好像上错了一个菜。

I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.

我上错了汤,真抱歉。

I want to apologize. Is there anything I could do?

非常抱歉。我能做点什么吗?

如果没有听明白时,他会这样说:

I’m sorry , but I didn’t quite catch what you just said.

对不起,我没有听明白您刚才的话。

I beg your pardon?/Pardon?

对不起,请再说一遍。

Sorry, sir ,but I don’t understand what you mean.

很抱歉,先生,我没有听懂您的意思。

Pardon, madam. I am afraid I didn’t follow you.

对不起,太太,我没有听明白。

Sorry, but could you say it again?

对不起,您能再说一编吗?

Would you mind repeating, please?

请再说一遍,好吗?

Could you please repeat a little more slowly?

您能再慢点儿说一遍吗?

结账的时候,他会彬彬有礼地说:

Here is the bill. Please sign it.

这是您的账单。请签字。

You may sign the bill. The hotel will charge you when you leave.

您可以签帐单。离店时会给您结帐。

要回复问题请先登录注册