商务英语900句,商务英语口语900句?

商务英语900句,商务英语口语900句?
900句 商务英语 文本?
已邀请:
商务英语900句


  • 《商务英语900句》是2007年由对外经济贸易大学出版社出版的图书,作者是王伟、周树玲。该书以日常对话、商务谈判、拓展商务对话三部分为主要内容对商务英语展开讲述。
  • 《商务英语900句》分为三大部分:(1)日常对话;(2)商务谈判;(3)拓展商务对话。《商务英语900句》共30课,每一课的内容又分为:示范对话、常用句型和相关表达方式三部分。其中,示范对话体现了每一课的主题,具有很好的代表性;而常用句型和相关表达方式则是对话内容的进一步延伸。随书附带光盘一张!
 商务英语口语900句?900句 商务英语 文本?
  • 网上很多,在搜索引擎(百度 360 搜狗)等等,一搜就会出现很多了

steven123467

赞同来自:

商务英语900句,商务英语口语900句?
 
商务英语邮件表达常用语:
 
附件是……,请参阅。  
Please kindly find the attached ……  
Attached please kindly find the ……  
Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it.
Attached you will find……

我已经收到您的邮件。  
I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……). 
Your email has been received.   

非常感谢您的回信。  
Thanks very much for your early reply.
Thank you for your email.  

我明白您的意思。  
I know what you mean.  
I understand what you mean.  
Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。)  

我不太明白您的意思。  
I do not quite understand what you meant.  
I have some problem understanding what you meant.  

能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么?
Could you please put it in a clearer way?  
Could you please explain it in detail?  
Could you please further explain it?  
What do you mean exactly by saying……?  

如有问题,请随时和我联系。  
Contact me if you have any problem.  
If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me.  
Call me if you have any problem.  

如有建议,请指出。  
Please let me know if anything needs to be improved.
Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.  

我会进一步修改/检查的。  
I will further modify it.   
I will further check it.    

一旦确认,我会立刻/第一时间通知您的。   
Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately.    
Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP. (*ASAP=as soon as possible 尽快) 

希望尽快得到您的回复。   
I’m looking forward to your early reply.  
Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated.   
Your early reply will be highly appreciated.  

谢谢。  
Thanks a lot.  
Thank you very much. 
Many thanks. (*用于关系熟悉的同事朋友间。)

希望您一切都好/万事如意。
I hope everything goes well with you.  
I wish you all the best.   

65个商务邮件常用语 (中英对照)   
If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划   

Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences.   We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。  

Hare are you doing 还好吧?  
Thanks in advance and best regards.  
Looking forward seeing you soon.  
If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.  

here`s why: 原因如下  
Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论 我们应该怎样继续。  
We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意
Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to  pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。

Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解
Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息 吗?  
Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你!  
Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。  
Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的 E-mail并进行回复  

Noted and understand all below.
Please review and advise us with any questions.  

Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的
There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我 们怎样处理  
As I explained over the phone, today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样  
Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择
Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续
Please see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复  
Please check at your side and comment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。   
Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black (请看黑色粗体回复)  
Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK  
This is good news, You did a really good job!

Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是 我们的结果总结  
Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回复) Please advise us with your comments 请把你的看法告诉我们  
Please advise 请回复  
Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red.
Sorry for confusion(混乱)  
We will let you know its result soon.  

Any updates on this request? 关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗  
We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:  
As we understand,  
Please review with Jack and advise 请与JACK检讨并回复  
Please see corrections in green below 请看如下绿色修正内容  
Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)  
FYI=just for your reference/information… 供参考  

To sum up… 总结如下…    
Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们  
Please review and advise with any comment 请检讨,如果有意见请回复  
This is most/very important.  
Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,谢谢提醒。
Please see the attached pictures first 请先看附件的照片  
Please see the attached technical data. 请看附件的技术数据  
Noted below with thanks.  
Please review and advise 请检讨并回复
Noted all below with thanks!  
Please review and confirm by reply/return. 请检讨并回复确认 
Please note and (proceed) accordingly 请相应照办  
So,we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我们想按下列计划进行  
Please confirm you understand. 请确认你能理解  
Based on this information, I need the following to happen:基于这一点,我需要以下事情能做到    
This is a very urgent matter-please make sure the above happens.这是非常急迫的事情--请确认以上能做到  
Thank you very much for you assistance(支持)  
This is good news-thanks for the help with regards to this matter  
Please comment.请评价  
Thanks and best regards,  
As discussed before,如我们之前讨论的    

英文商务邮件必懂句型
1. Greeting message 祝福   
Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。
How are you? 你好吗?
How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?   

2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议   
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。   今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。   
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。  

我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?  
We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。  十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。   
Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。  下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。   
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。   我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。    

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议  
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。  如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。   
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。  谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。  
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。  期待您的反馈建议!   
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?  你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?  
What do you think about this?  这个你怎么想?   
Feel free to give your comments。  请随意提出您的建议。   
Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。  有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。  
Any question, please let me know。  有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。   
Please contact me if you have any questions。  有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。   
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!  欢迎您的评论和建议!   Please let me know what you think?  欢迎您的评论和建议!   
Do you have any idea about this?   对于这个您有什么建议吗?   
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。  您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了! At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。  如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。  

4. Give feedback 意见反馈  
Please see comments below。  请看下面的评论。   
My answers are in blue below。  我的回答已标蓝。   
I add some comments to the document for your reference。  我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。

5. Attachment 附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference。  我附加了评估报告供您阅读。   
Please check the attached file for today’s meeting notes。  今天的会议记录在附件里查收。   
The attachment is the design document, please review it。  设计文档在附件里,请评阅。   
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes。  其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。  

6. Point listing 列表   
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:   今天我们要完成的任务:   
Some known issues in this release:   声明中涉及的一些问题:   
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:   我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:  
Here are some more questions/issues for your team:   以下是对你们团队的一些问题:  
The current status is as following:  目前数据如下:   
Some items need your attention:   以下方面需提请注意:  

7. Raise question 提出问题   
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX   我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。   
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions: …  就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……  

8. Proposal 提议   
For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…   关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……   
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future。  我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。   
Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue…  Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。  

9. Thanks note 感谢信   
Thank you so much for the cooperation。  感谢你的合作!   
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project。  对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。  
Thanks for your attention!  谢谢关心!   
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated。  我们对您的协助表示感谢。  
Really appreciate your help!  非常感谢您的帮助!    

10. Apology 道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!   对造成的误解我真诚道歉!   
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。   很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。

 

吉启凡

赞同来自:

商务英语900句,商务英语口语900句?
 
商务英语句子:
一、表达期望
1.We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。
2.I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。
3.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。
4.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。
5.We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。

二、产品介绍
1.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.
这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。
2.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.
我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。
3.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.
它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。
4.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.
一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。
5.This product will pay its own way in a year.
该产品一年就可收回成本。
6.This machine will pay back your investment in six months.
该机器半年就可收回投资。
7.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。
8.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

三、业务范围介绍
1.We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
我们很荣幸地向你们自我介绍,我们专营出口罐头食品的一家国营公司。
2.We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
我们是自行车和零部件的经销商,我们在这一行业已经做了20 多年了。
3.Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.
我们公司专营纺织品出口业务。
4.The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
我们公司经营的主要产品是电器。
5.Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
我公司主要经营农产品。
6.We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
我们专营餐布的出品业务。
7.Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
我公司主要经营丝织品的出口业务。
8.Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.
我们专门经营中国丝绸服装的出口业务。
 

让我们大声说话呀

赞同来自:

商务英语900句,商务英语口语900句?
 
10个常用的商务英语缩写:
1.TBD
=to be determined
=待确认
A:Should we close this deal or not? 
B:TBD.
A:我们是否应该结束这笔交易?
B:还待确认

2. FYI
=for your information
=供你参考, 顺道一提
FYI, today is Carol's birthday
顺便提一下,今天是Carol的生日。

3. RSVP
=please reply
=请回复
Please RSVP before the 25th.
请在25日之前回复
补充:
rsvp目的是邀请你的人,希望你能够礼貌性地回复是否参加,是法语 répondez s’il vous plaît的缩写.

4. etc.
=et cetera
=.......等等
Bring soda, tonic water, alcohol, ice cubes etc., for the party tonight.
带上苏打水,滋补水,酒精,冰块等,来今晚的派对

5. Q&A
=questions and answers
=问答
The Q&A sessions are usually too short for many lengthy meetings.
通常冗长的会议的问答环节时间太短

6. FWD/FW
=Forward
=转寄
Could you please FWD his email address to me?
请问你可以转寄他的电邮地址给我吗?

7. ATTN
=Attention
=致某某人/公司
这个缩写通常用在报价单、发票上,指定某人或公司查收。
ATTN:Michael Jordan
(致:Michael Jordan)

8. ASAP
=As soon as possible
=请尽快
We will contact you ASAP.(我们会尽快与您联系。)

9. TTYL
=Talk to you later
=晚点聊
表示正在进行其他更紧急的事情,事后才回复。
I’m in meeting now, TTYL.(我现在正在开会,晚点聊。)

10. AFK
= away from keyboard
=不在位子上
I have to be afk for a meeting and will be back in 30 minutes.
我等下有个会议,会有30分钟不在位子上。
 

五香小屌丝

赞同来自:

商务英语900句,商务英语口语900句?
 
Unit 1希望与要求
Part 1
1. We'd like to express our desire to establishbusiness relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit andexchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2 .In order to extend our export business to yourcountry we wish to enter direct business relations with you.
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3.Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We looking forward to further extensions ofpleasant business relations.
我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing withyou. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation verysoon.
我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are reallydoing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8.We hope to discuss business with you at yourearliest convenience.
我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you inleather shoes.
我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

10.We look forward to your early reply and trust thatthrough our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transactionwith you in the near further.
我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

11.I hoped we can do business together and lookingforward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
希望我们能够继续合作。

14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turnout to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。

Part Two

16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望尽快得到你们的答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.我们期待你们的尽快答复。

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.
希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .
希望你们尽早进行结算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感谢您的早日结算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望尽快解决债权问题。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future . 希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion. 我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings. 我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations. 希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

Unit 2 产品介绍
Part One

31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.
此款打印机高效,耐用,经济特别适合与中学生使用。

32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.我们生产的电脑以高品质,结构紧凑,节能,学习操作简易而著称。

33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the

following respects .

我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。
34. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.
使用这台机器可以使生产率提高30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以 完成。

35. This product will pay its own way in a year.
此机器可以维持使用一年。

36.This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.
使用这台机器6个月就可收回投资成本。

37.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
我们的工程师设计的包装物卡片精致而实用。

38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
这款自行车可以折叠成一半那么大,便于手提,特别适用与旅行或交通拥挤时。39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H . 这款赛车速度最快可达30公里每小时。

40.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.
此机构设备结构简单,因此故障少,便于维护。

41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.
与其他品牌相比,这种轮胎使用高品质橡胶,磨损小,耐用。

42. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road. 此轮胎可在湿滑路面正常使用。

43.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.
这种材料便于清洗,且耐用。

44.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.
这种空调经济耐用,适用与公司,企业。

45.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up. 我们的产品质量卓越,是典型的东方式设计风格。

Part two
46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.

我们的真丝衣物是由上等纯丝为材料,以传统手工技术制成。

47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.
这类衣物华既丽而且极具鉴赏价值,享誉国内外。

48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.
我们的打印机由轻质的硬质合金制成,携带方便,经久耐用。

49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.
我们向您推荐的这款手提包由最好的皮革制成,品种齐全,风格各异,以满足贵国各种人群的不同需要。

50.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.
我向您强烈推荐,我们的产品具备您所想要的全部特征,而且比同等日本产品便宜20%。

51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.
这个品牌的真空净化器是目前国际市场上最具有竞争力且销量最好的一款。

52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.
“永久”牌变速赛车在您的市场中一定热销。

53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.
鉴于它的高品质和合理的价格,我们的真丝衣物在欧洲市场备受好评,销售很快。

54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.
我们认为我们的产品是亚洲市场上最好的,可以在价格上与日货竞争。

55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own. 我们的货物在其他市场上也备受好评。

56.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas. 由于品质卓越,这款商品经常在一些地区脱销。

57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.
我们的产品质量好,价格低廉,一定会在您的市场上热销。

58.These items are most sellable in our market.
这些产品在我们的市场中有售。

59.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
此类玩具在我们的市场中供货充足稳定。

60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send. 我们很高兴向您推荐我们的产品,并为您提供样件。

Unit three 业务范围介绍
Part I

61. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.
很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

62. We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business
我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业 。

63. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业 。

64. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年 。

65. Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles 我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意 。

66. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances. 我司从事的主要产品是电子产品 。

67. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
我司主要致力于家业产品业务。

68. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
我们主要从事台布出口业务。

69. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.我司主要从事丝织品出口业务 。

70. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments . 我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口 。

71. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
我们从事机械进出口业务。

72. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia. 我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意 。

73. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意。

74. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.我们也做各类丝织品生意。

75. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts. 我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫 。

Part two
76. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势。

77. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单。

78. We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具 和礼品。

79. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家。

80. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities电子产品在我司业务范围内。

81. We also do export business of hand made woven articles.
我们也出口手工丝制业务。

82. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意 。

83. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场。

84. We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products 我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务。

85. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions .

我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友。

86. Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司。

87. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China. 作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位。

88. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks orbrand names

我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单 。

89. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years. 我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年。

90. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment. 我们已从事设备制造20余年。




Unite four 承诺

91.We assure you that such things will not happenagain in our future deliveries.

我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生。

92.We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunityto assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.

我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意。

93.Our products are always good as the samples we send,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量。

94.I guarantee that there is not difference in qualitybetween the products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw just now. 我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的。 95.I can promise you that the product we send you willbe of A-one quality. 我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级。

96.Our products are surely of standard quality.

确信我们产品质量一流。

97.I give you my word that the payment will be madenot later than the end of June. 我保证付款将不迟于六月末。

98.I promise I will check into these problems and findout if they were our fault. 我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否我们的过错。

99.We can make sure that goods avoid been damagedduring the transit. 我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损。

100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for theprotection of the equipments repaired. 我们将重新保证设备维修的保护。

凹凸MAN不在青青岛

赞同来自:

商务英语900句,商务英语口语900句?
 
实用商务英语口语:
 
商务英语
What time would be convenient for you? 
你看什么时间比较方便? 
Glad to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you.
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。 
Let's call it a deal. 
好,成交!
Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. 
我们的产品行销海外许多地区。
It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise. 
"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。 

关于价格

It would be very difficult to come down with the price. 
我们很难再降价了。 
Can you cut down the price for me? 
你们可以降低价格吗? 
We can offer you discount terms. 
我们可以向你提供折扣。 
I can't allow the price you ask for. 
我不能同意你们要求的价格。
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit. 
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。 

谈判与合同

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. 
我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。 
When shall we come to sign the contract? 
我们什么时候签订合同? 
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement. 
在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。 
There are a few points which I'd like to put forward concerning the contract. 
关于合同我想提出几点看法。 

订货

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it. 
很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。 
There is a change we have to make in the order.
订单中有一处需要修改。
When can we expect your confirmation of the order? 
你什么时候能确定订单? 
We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st the prices named. 
已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。 

运输

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time. 
我们将按规定的时间发货。
I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible? 
不知道能否尽快装运订货? 
Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation. 
我们讨论一下运输方式吧。 
When can we collect the goods? 
我们什么时候可以提货? 
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery. 
十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

付款

Can you tell it on an installment basis? 
你们这里可以分期付款吗? 
How would you like payment be made? 
你们采取什么付款方式? 
What are your terms of payment? 
你们的付款条件是什么? 

投诉与赔偿

If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order. 
如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。 
I'd like to complain of the damaged goods. 
我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。 
The goods you sent are not up to the standard. 
你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

税收

Paying tax is the duty of every citzen. 
纳税是每个公民的义务。
What's the personal income tax rate? 
个人所得税是多少? 
Those who evade tax will be punished by the law. 
偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。


 
 

要回复问题请先登录注册