1. A larg crowd assembled outside the American embassy.
2. Most baby can take in a wide range of food easily.
3. What puzzles me is why his books are so popular.
4. I think $7 a drink is a bit steep, don’t you?
5. Our aim was to update the health service and we succeeded.
6. The weather was crisp and clear and you could see the mountains fifty miles away.
7. The walls are made of hollow concret blocks.
8. Joe came to the window as the crowd chanted”Joe,Joe,Joe”
9. All the walls in the building had the same layout.
10. Her comments about men are utterly ridiculous.
11. The contempt he felt for his fellow students was obvious.
12. Do we have to wear these name tags?
13. He inspired many young people to take up sports.
14. The city center was wiped out by the bomb.
15. The storm caused severe damage.